This article is intended for IT support.
School Manager can send a realtime email alert to your network administrators when there is an issue with the system or network connectivity.
- Go to Debugging > Diagnostics > Alarms.
- Click Manage Alert Recipients.
- Type an email address of a user who is responsible for your school network and who has Owner/Global Administrator access to School Manager.
- Select +Add Recipient.
- (Optional) Type another email address and select +Add Recipient. Only one email address should appear on each line.
- Click on the X at the end of the an email address to remove the recipient from the list.
- Click Save Details.